Friday, November 9, 2012

Nail Files

happy friday yall!
this week i finally got to try two new colors i received in my monthly boxes...

#1 essie: carry on (with accent ciate: magic carpet)
love the dark purple to this color. but it chipped super easy :(
the ciate is still a major fav. the applicator in the small bottle is awesome! (i got the essie in my october goop birchbox)


#2 illamasqua: alarm
i got this in my glossybox. heaven on earth. love it!
i have been wanting to try a bottle of illamasqua but hadn't broken down and gotten one...thanks to glossybox i got my first and i'm hooked! pardon the odd foot photo!

what are you rocking?

linked up with fabulous but evil

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Those colors are great!! I don't know which one I like more. Maybe the red, no wait the purple...anyway, fabulous choices. -Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my favorite polish brands. You should give Essie another chance. They have the best colors. I'm rocking Julep polishes. Stopping by from the Nail Files.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purple with the ciate is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Ciate - looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colors. I want to try ciate but haven't gotten my hands on a bottle yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the dark purple- mine are similar this week! But I need the sparkles! Looks great!

    Stopping by from The Nail Files!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree your mani looks amazing, I love that combo together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the dark purple with the ciate! great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your nails (finger nails). I never heard of Ciate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that ciate is awesome! i need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have been dying to try ciate... holiday wishlist.... I think so.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty colors. I need to try Ciate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, that ciate nail polish is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the glitter in the first one and the second one - just an overall awesome color!

    ReplyDelete